What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2BE47092-A3C5-4632-8FCD-A04C893869CA.jpeg

drinking Exmoor Gold clone watching the cricket.

Trying to not go over 3 pints a night while trying to get rid of my Golden Bitter (need to do another batch before the cold weather sets in) and empty the keg of my Red Brown ale. Preparing a Left over chicken Biryani, as Australians have a habit of measuring distance by stubbies , I decided to measure the prep time by stubbies, actually all finished by a couple of minutes over two stubbies ready to serve!

004.JPG 005.JPG
017.JPG 019.JPG

Trying to not go over 3 pints a night while trying to get rid of my Golden Bitter (need to do another batch before the cold weather sets in) and empty the keg of my Red Brown ale. Preparing a Left over chicken Biryani, as Australians have a habit of measuring distance by stubbies , I decided to measure the prep time by stubbies, actually all finished by a couple of minutes over two stubbies ready to serve!

View attachment 64930 View attachment 64931
View attachment 64932 View attachment 64934
Looks tasty

View attachment 64930 View attachment 64931
View attachment 64932 View attachment 64934
Not to insult your beer, but your Biryani is definitely the most appealing item in the photos (I always make a point of buying a larger chicken than I need just so I have leftovers for a curry or similar).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back