What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

On to this American stout now.
About a month in the keg and bloody nice.

IMG_20220408_191215.jpg

Hurray, it's the weekend!
Last chance QC of the Pilsner.
This one is from the larger cask, poured at a high pour rate.
Not so clear, but tastes good.
Poured a 2nd one slowly, just to confirm you understand.
IMG_20220408_191830.jpg

Postulate confirmed, but still not totally clear.
I will serve tomorrow's guests the smaller clear cask first, after that they won't be able to focus properly.
So no problem.

This is really nice, founder's breakfast stout by @phildo79. Big coffee and chocolate hit, great mouth feel. Just letting bit warm up slightly, lovely beer
View attachment 66246
I have one of those sitting in the wings, a combination of spicy dinner and fatigue put me off drinking it tonight. going for another scotch instead, full sensory onslaught!

View attachment 66226
I find myself in a race against the weather to finish this keg of CML 1864 Amber before it gets to warm to drink unrefrigerated beer (it’s nice but at 6.3% it’s not really a session beer)
Thats a cracker from cml, like you say not a session beer but o so good i will order it again soon :beer1:

Yes I have V1 as back up. Waiting on big Donegal John to try the tripel to get some feed back as well
The triple is next.
Trying your award winning saision.
The carbonation is spot on. Pours with a big thick head that stays till you suck it down
First taste reminds me of duvel
Lovely lingering taste of cloves with a slight underlying banana taste in the finish.
The finish is very dry and it’s the aftertaste that makes this a damm good beer. It lingers and draws you in for another mouthful that repeats the cycle.
Amazing what can be done with a burco boiler and a plastic fermenter.
Fine beer young man. Worthy of a medal or a pat on the back.
Cheers for sharing.
E7D9F546-606B-424D-848C-C291DEB2456B.jpeg

Ps excuse the poor photo ive been banished to the bar shed as the wife has friends over

The triple is next.
Trying your award winning saision.
The carbonation is spot on. Pours with a big thick head that stays till you suck it down
First taste reminds me of duvel
Lovely lingering taste of cloves with a slight underlying banana taste in the finish.
The finish is very dry and it’s the aftertaste that makes this a damm good beer. It lingers and draws you in for another mouthful that repeats the cycle.
Amazing what can be done with a burco boiler and a plastic fermenter.
Fine beer young man. Worthy of a medal or a pat on the back.
Cheers for sharing. View attachment 66251
Ps excuse the poor photo ive been banished to the bar shed as the wife has friends over
Definitely a nice beer 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back