What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ACADF4F8-3DCA-48C5-9E67-B231E7A24174.jpeg

Pint of my 5 Points clone.

Starting with @dave_77 American pale

Great looking beer, hazy, orange with perfect carbonation. This beer travelled well.
Big blast of the aroma, loads of pine, dank with fruitiness of the mosaic to back it up. It tastes as well as it smells. Not picking up much of the blanc.

Really nice beer, reminds of the pints of Northern monk I was drinking in Liverpool. This is probably the best IPA you have sent me. 👌

IMG_20220512_193711864_HDR.jpg

Starting with @dave_77 American pale

Great looking beer, hazy, orange with perfect carbonation. This beer travelled well.
Big blast of the aroma, loads of pine, dank with fruitiness of the mosaic to back it up. It tastes as well as it smells. Not picking up much of the blanc.

Really nice beer, reminds of the pints of Northern monk I was drinking in Liverpool. This is probably the best IPA you have sent me. 👌

View attachment 68224
Ahh brilliant..it hadn't had much luck.sending you the MK1 of that beer. Yes , I'm really enjoying it but the Columbus and Mosiac have bullied the Blanc😁 even though there was a lot more Blanc .

Ahh brilliant..it hadn't had much luck.sending you the MK1 of that beer. Yes , I'm really enjoying it but the Columbus and Mosiac have bullied the Blanc😁 even though there was a lot more Blanc .
I was going to message you and recommend scaling back the Columbus. It's a powerful hop, I must give it a go sometime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back