What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed a drink during the footy. Found a bottle of my 2nd AG brew (25/6/21). Lovely pint (Big Lamp Bitter)...wish I had more squirrelled away. 🎉🎉

Attachments

• IMG_20220514_174548108.jpg
    IMG_20220514_174548108.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
Only getting a chance to post now after watching the football.
Started with @dave_77 Belgian IPA, nice beer 👌
Really light on colour, looks like mostly pilsner, clarity again is excellent. Carbonation is high, it was jumping out of the bottle before pouring but settled in the class
Light Belgian aroma, well balanced against the malt. Taste is dry and crisp
It will be interesting how this scores in the lab competition. I enjoyed it in the sun
IMG_20220514_163125423_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like my fridge after my girls have their boyfriends over. They bring me beer to try and impress me. And the other stuff is theirs.
Tell them if they want to impress you, they should brew their own. And brew it well. No kudos given for effort. You gotsta be cruel in this game.

Tell them if they want to impress you, they should brew their own. And brew it well. No kudos given for effort. You gotsta be cruel in this game.
Dear god no. They drink things like Heineken and moretti. Their pallets are so under developed they would think hop house 13 is a craft beer.
Brewing is a few years away for these boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back