What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im drinking a homemade (no pic) fiery ginger beer with a lemonade top - it about 11% Im guessing, and has all the qualities of
making you slightly merry, whilst clearing out the sinuses.! Got to say its slightly addictive. Nice.

Another Premium Bitter.

CF23278F-8B4C-4BBE-934C-D3BE607FAF8C.jpeg

**** poor pour and a shocking picture.. makes it look like mud.. but drinking Cornerland... My spin on a west coast IPA using Kentish ingredients.. hence Cornerland being and old Latin name for Kent...

IMG_20220713_214405_9.jpg

Latin..? Wouldn't that more likely been Celtic?
Kent is mentioned in Latin sources as Cantia and Canticum and is thought to have meant either 'coastal district' or 'corner-land, land on the edge'.
Artistic license?

Bottling of my Baltic Porter, 60 stubbies weighing in at 7% ABV. Enjoyed making this beer, lagering is a pain in the ****, but tastes bloody good. Will brew it again in the summer months ready for winter next year. Enjoying an ESB after bottling, I wonder what the poor people are doing?

001.JPG

I’m having a small glass of my Spruce Saison. The aroma is typically saison. The flavour starts saison then becomes more fruity (citrus) and finishes with a slightly perfumed pine flavour. It’s not at all unpleasant but it is a bit odd. This beer is not fully conditioned yet at just 24 days in the keg but certainly hides it’s 6.5% strength and half way down the glass I’m starting to enjoy it, I think!

B6F6921E-EDDE-4D28-BBC3-481ED73F40F4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back