What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking CML Tribute and its very close to the actual St Austells Tribute or maybe is just the heat and anything cold and wet would do
Oh that’s worth knowing! I’d not tried it till this week and it is really rather nice - bit of citrus on an ale background. I’d been thinking of brewing some when I got back home 😍

Oh that’s worth knowing! I’d not tried it till this week and it is really rather nice - bit of citrus on an ale background. I’d been thinking of brewing some when I got back home 😍
Let me know when you're thinking of brewing Tribute you can steal my recipe...my next batch is #9 and virtually spot on.

View from decking over the Bristol Channel drinking cider and still in the mid 20’s photos won’t up load
00CE570D-BC80-497A-84ED-E7D927D69BC0.jpeg
71070F14-4D40-47EB-98EF-347417A12340.jpeg

While trying to work out how Medwyn Williams gets 5 plants from one spud, though I think I have one spud I will get 4 plants from and get them a uniform size, I am enjoying an ESB. I reckon If I had enough water in my tanks I could grow spuds the year round.

002.JPG

Into the kitchen and preparing the tucker for tonight, Left over Chicken Biryani I am partaking in probably the last but one drink of the evening my IPA. One thing to thank the 'to and from's' for is their beers, and the exciting series against the Wallabies.

005.JPG

Bit behind today. Went out to buy a new car (as you do on holiday's) and stopped for an Italian lunch. Punt of peroni washed that down.

Now on Duration - promise of spring. Wheat beer 5%

A belgian wit with lemon balm and geranium. I get then lemon but not geranium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back