What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this Dave, took out my Ernest/Bramling x dry hop from the Pale that's in the FV, it was very citrusy, very much like when i've brewed big American hopped beer, really looking forward to it. I'll get one in the post if it's any good. It'll be another month yet though I guess.
Nice..would love to try it. Definitely a hop I will experiment further with.

This Amber is doing my head in...can't stand the look of it..sometimes I hate the taste of it & sometimes I like it. It smells inviting 🤷🏽 probably still got 12 litres to go..may get poured if nothing kicks before the next brew is ready.
IMG_20220203_192106.jpg

This Amber is doing my head in...can't stand the look of it..sometimes I hate the taste of it & sometimes I like it. It smells inviting 🤷🏽 probably still got 12 litres to go..may get poured if nothing kicks before the next brew is ready.
View attachment 62355
I have a similar brew, my black IPA which turned out brown. It tastes ok but that the prettiest looking pint

View attachment 62355
I’d tip it. I’m becoming more comfortable tipping something I just don’t enjoy.

Picked up this at Tesco.

Called day dreamer, when I am day dreaming on a hot summer's day, and I go and grab my cold glass, I hope it's not filled with this beer.

Seems thin and got a funny taste to it.

Attachments

• 20220203_213512.jpg
    20220203_213512.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
I wasn't going to have another beer but whilst drinking the LBF my wife said it smelt of sweat in the room, we soon worked out it was the beer. I couldn't drink it now more so decided on a dunkelweizen. Just my luck the keg kicked so now having a porter and a package of cheese and onion whilst watching After Life

Attachments

• 20220203_222640.jpg
    20220203_222640.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220203_222455.jpg
    20220203_222455.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 18
I wasn't going to have another beer but whilst drinking the LBF my wife said it smelt of sweat in the room, we soon worked out it was the beer. I couldn't drink it now more so decided on a dunkelweizen. Just my luck the keg kicked so now having a porter and a package of cheese and onion whilst watching After Life
My favourite line from After Life - “You’ve got ar5e cancer!” (or something like that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back