What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20221125_135243.jpg

And now another of this group's recommendations for breweries and beers when visiting the area.
Teme 5x5 25th anniversary ale.
Another bitter but mostly malt forward with balanced barley sugar
flavours.
Thanks, people.

View attachment 78254
How could I have missed this one?
I though it was a Perry cider (it was the pear label what confused me!).
Malvrern Hills Brewery Black Oear premium bitter.
Also a very good tasty bitter. I'm getting to be spoilt over these few days away. 🍻
I’m for Belgium in a few weeks and hope to be as suitably spoiled. But will have to play the game and do the Christmas markets/shopping thing as we are going for the wife’s birthday.

I am thinking about setting up a second fridge and buy more kegs. 4 on tap isn't cutting it at the min. I could use the second to condition and have the option to rotate
I come across fridges all the time and currently have 5 for different things.
American fridge freezer for kitchen
Half and half for utility room
Beer fridge for cans and bottles in garage
Brew fridge for fermenting
3 keg fridge in bar shed for serving and a spare under counter one for back up in summer
You want me to keep an eye out ? Normally full fridge half freezer ones but occasionally an under counter one pops up. All working 100%

Home brewing is all about spending a lot to save a little

I come across fridges all the time and currently have 5 for different things.
American fridge freezer for kitchen
Half and half for utility room
Beer fridge for cans and bottles in garage
Brew fridge for fermenting
3 keg fridge in bar shed for serving and a spare under counter one for back up in summer
You want me to keep an eye out ? Normally full fridge half freezer ones but occasionally an under counter one pops up. All working 100%

Home brewing is all about spending a lot to save a little
Oh and a wine fridge in the garage that gets used at Christmas. Any wonder my electric bill is so damm high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back