What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orangeboom for a quick one after work, followed by and totally outclassed by my homebrew Cwtch

Well I find it quite appealing and have the yeast in the fridge which I harvested but a t pitching time for the next batch which yeast will dominate as it's the Belgian which has shown through...

Gerry

I do like belgian yeast. My Favorite. They are pretty robust and not fragile at all. My risky business II had a new world yeast instead of a belgian alternative I used in the original ris-ky business and it wasn't as good IMO.

my drinks 2 nite:

saisons to be be cheerful part 2
electric india
risky business II
tart

goodnight! :whistle:

Be careful with that one !
Tonight...
Gh American wheat. ..changed again in a week..
Festival Pilgrims Hope
Youngs new world saison. .changed again..
Cali common part mash. ..too young..but I get it..very malty,hops...

Drinking my own Tropical IPA (decent, but should have drank it sooner, it has mellowed a bit).

Then, a can of Dale's Pale Ale. Top reviews on ratebeer, but too bitter for me (65 IBUs apparently) but almost no malt, or hop flavour. Not a pale ale IMO. Wouldn't recommend.

Perhaps a little hasty writing that. There is a tinge of malt coming through, but you have to hunt for it. If Dan125 is reading this, his APA blows Dale's Pale Ale out the water. Completely.

7/8ths of a £10 bottle of Marlborough Cabernet Sauvignon, because the daughter and her bf opened it to add a glug to a risotto 😡
1. once it's opened it's started deteriorating
2. Friday is homebrew night
3. Saturday is homebrew night
4. Sunday is school night
5. No way I'm leaving the thick end of a bottle of wine to go past it's best till next Thursday.

it's most likely going to be the best beer ever brewed but pretty impossible to re-create :doh:

I fancy using a cider yeast with my next beer. I don't know why :hmm:

I'm not a fan of cider TBH but that may certainly be an interesting combination even if just to see how it actually turns out:thumb:

It will be a few pints taken from my mini keg of Adnams Dry Hopped Lager. I don't think the best before date of 31 July needs to concern me, I can't see the 2 mini kegs I've got lasting that long! :whistle::drink:

Two I tried befor, and one I can't wait to try.

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

I like all three of those Bri, you've got a good night lined up!

I've got a Piraat quad from Lidl in the fridge for later and an IPA from a brewery in Sweden that my wife picked up for me yesterday as a reward for good behaviour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a little trip to Tesco earlier and got a couple of bottles as I don't want to open a MK this week. Tonight I will be drinking Flying Dog Numero UNO and a Pistonhead Amber, washed down with a couple of bottles of my American Wheat HB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back