You're stuck in quarantine with only one beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorst

Reaction score
I initially planned to ask for all of your 'stuck on a deserted island with only one beer' choice - but decided that a 'stuck in quarantine with only one beer' topic is more topical.

The idea is that you choose one type of beer - and that beer is the only beer that you can drink for a very long time. It needs to be interesting enough to not lose interest with the beer but not so specific/eclectic that you will grow tired of it.

My choice is Saison Dupont. It's such an easy drinking beer that is super refreshing, yet it has surprising complexity. It also pairs really well with most food. A true classic.

What is yours?

Daleside Monkey Wrench as long as it still tastes like it did at the ale festival.

One beer, a really difficult choice. Right now I'd say Midnight Train or whatever it's called from Fourpure (used to be Oatmeal Stout).

Brains Dark for a commercial beer. But for one of my own I'd go for an EKG smash like Ron Pattinsons 1864 Lovibond XB pale ale.

I know you can't get it anymore, but mine would be Younger's No. 3, for old times sake.

Latest posts

Back