You're stuck in quarantine with only one group / composer.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go on then, tell us!

Mine said Ben Folds.

He’s my all time favourite musician as well (even though I answered King Gizzard here, it was due to the eclecticity of the musical output although they are awesome), and one of the few bands/artists we have in common (she tends to veer towards the pop end of the scale whereas I primarily listen to American punk, alt-country and hard rock).

Now, I've obviously heard her play the albums, but I just guessed it was one of 20 or so she liked.
I would have thought she'd say Bruno Mars or something like that, nope......

Adam & The Ants

Devon Townsend (strapping young lad) Big Gene on the drums
Oh now you're talking, Devin is a genius and Gene Hoglan another god-tier drummer. Played on Death's Symbolic album which was another eye opener for me.

At first I would say Annihilator, but someone else also proposed Rush, and there is a lot of them that I haven't heard yet.
And another one which has an extensive play list, and where one always discovers new things upon listening, is Miles Davis. Yeah, and in response to another here, Charles Mingus too. Two strong headed, very talented persons, with such completely different, but extensive, repertoires.

Latest posts

Back