Norwich Amateur Brewers - Brew Like A Monk (14 October 2023)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep will be interesting to see the tables.

I imagine something like this (ignorant to actual number of entries of each style, and that some styles are slightly out of place, but it's just a bit of fun):

RusticWitbier, Saison, Bière de Garde
MonasticSingle, Dubbel, Tripel
StrongBGSA, BDSA
PaleBlond, Pale, IPA
Mixed FermentationFlanders Red, Oud Bruin, Lambic, Gueuze, Fruit Lambic

Yep will be interesting to see the tables.

I imagine something like this (ignorant to actual number of entries of each style, and that some styles are slightly out of place, but it's just a bit of fun):

RusticWitbier, Saison, Bière de Garde
MonasticSingle, Dubbel, Tripel
StrongBGSA, BDSA
PaleBlond, Pale, IPA
Mixed FermentationFlanders Red, Oud Bruin, Lambic, Gueuze, Fruit Lambic

Thank you YF, that's the kind of thing I was looking for.

Picking flights..

Attachments

• PXL_20231013_170622812.jpg
    PXL_20231013_170622812.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
Busy night last week (after a busy day at work). Beers sorted, flights/tables picked, first table judged.

WRT tables, I think we have 10 tables - based around both number of entries (eg if you have 14 wit then that's a table), and style groupings (eg sours - where there are only a couple of beers in each sub category).

Sorry I haven't posted a list of beers received/not received - things took longer than I estimated last night.

BIg thanks to NAomi and Stew (LAB) for their support + to all the Norwich Amateur BRewers for making the magic happen...
Hope you will join the livestream in just over 12 hours time. It will be on our club page: Log into Facebook

Nice one @Stu's Brews ! I don't recognise people's real names 😂 Well done!!!

I have a few still in plastics... fancy a swap? I want to know what beat me! 😁

Latest posts

Back