Secret Santa Beer Swap 2020!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first has arrived, a mild but it’s 6.4%
03E93F2F-A1B9-451F-8CA0-0B52D8C29050.jpeg

I felt like a contestant from the Crystal Maze trying to open the parcel

Daily update: 42/44 confirmed posted (I think the other 2 were posted today but not confirmed) and 54/83 arrived, so coming along nicely.

That the Guy Richie beer @RichardM ? Any good? A colleague of mine recently refurbished his Euston bar and rates the beer
I've no idea if the Gritchie beer was any good. I was sent the American Porter by Secret Santa and he/her happened to use a Gritchie bottle. So, after we have sampled the beers and Secret Santa has revealed himself (or herself), we can ask SS if the Gritchie beer was any good.

Santa (in his high vis red coat) dropped off my pressie today. A hop harvest pale ale with a lovely Christmas card too. Thank you secret santa

If anyone recognise these PET bottles that were sent to Bicester, Oxfordshire could you PM me please, because there's a bit of confusion as to who they're from and I want to make sure I haven't made an error somewhere. Thanks.
E4H38QR.jpg

Daily update: only 1 left to confirm postage and 65/83 have arrived. If you're still waiting for bottles don't panic, there's plenty of time for them to arrive thumb.

My second arrived today, Groundswell English Porter - very impressively packaged in a can with printed label, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back