Quantcast

Secret Santa Beer Swap 2020!

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Justin Dean

Essex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of our members has created the graphic below to use on bottle labels for the swap and kindly suggested I share it here for others to use if they wish. They've also asked to remain anonymous so as not to give anything away, but I'll make sure they get full credit afterwards :hat:

View attachment 35847
Put in word for labels Avery J8165. Rotated 90 degrees and fits lovely. Thx for the artwork

Jonnymac

Reaction score
Are the labels just to be printed out on paper, cut out and stuck with lino adhesive?
Or is there a more elegant way? lol

strange-steve

Quantum Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the labels just to be printed out on paper, cut out and stuck with lino adhesive?
Or is there a more elegant way? lol
Apparently milk makes a good (and easy to remove) adhesive for labels. Not sure if that's any more elegant than floor adhesive though :laugh8: Oh and you don't have to use a label, but feel free to if you want.

strange-steve

Quantum Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All added so far with a few days left before closing. Current list:
Strange-Steve
Oneflewover
Markk
DavidHatton
Alastair70
Ajhutch
MickDundee
Mrhandsome
Samale
Leon103
UKSkydiver
Halsteadmills
Clint
Jceg316
Pmh
Cwrw666
Dads_ale
ChrisT685
NPi
Hopsteep
Pilgrimhudd
Justin Dean
Dave_77
Andyb13
Alefric LeHendz
Fury_tea
Dan125
Cowman
Phildo79
Pennine
Big yogi
DocAnna
SteveH
Jakeyboi
Mitchmalt
Brewhaha
RichardM
The-Engineer-That-Brews
Hoddy
Broken toe
Jonnymac
-Bezza-
Xozzx

xozzx

Reaction score
If your my secret 🎅 send the wee heavy in a 500 ml bottle. I will act really surprised 😜
I have a B80 arriving this week. A revised version of the wee heavy will be planned soon once I have got to grips with it, send me a reminder in a few months and I'll get a bottle out to you.

Subtle Duck

Regular.
Reaction score
Can you please put me down for 1. Really enjoyed this last year. Hope I'm not too late

chrisb8

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for organising again, really enjoyed taking part last year - please put me down for 2 athumb..

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just to give people a heads up I posted a present on Tuesday first class to Liverpool it was delivered the following Monday. The post will get alot busier in the next week or so. I would advise everyone to post early. 👍

Hazelwood Brewery

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Now I have some stock I’m happy to throw my hat in the ring. Put me down for two, you have my address. :hat:

Justin Dean

Essex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy to post soon as the who to send to comes out next week

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Reaction score
I'll be sending out the addresses via PM on Friday afternoon, so just two days left to enter.
Hey Steve. I think I’m going to have to bail. It was a good idea but with getting keys this month I’m just going to be stacked and struggle to bottle/send etc. I’d rather bail now and not let anyone down than not send a beer out which is totally bad form.

I’ll look forward to seeing the reviews and pictures on Xmas tho. Enjoy gents.

strange-steve

Quantum Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Steve. I think I’m going to have to bail. It was a good idea but with getting keys this month I’m just going to be stacked and struggle to bottle/send etc. I’d rather bail now and not let anyone down than not send a beer out which is totally bad form.

I’ll look forward to seeing the reviews and pictures on Xmas tho. Enjoy gents.
Understand mate, it's a busy time for you :hat:

strange-steve

Quantum Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last orders at the bar!

This is the final call for entries to the secret Santa swap, as of 12pm tomorrow no more entries will be accepted! I will then begin sending the PMs (currently 45 of them so bear with me :oops:) with the addresses.

big yogi

Reaction score
Steve , I have just sampled my secret Santa batch and it’s not very nice and not carbonated, sorry I will have to pull out.
Sorry for the short notice, I would rather pull out than send someone a bad beer.

strange-steve

Quantum Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve , I have just sampled my secret Santa batch and it’s not very nice and not carbonated, sorry I will have to pull out.
Sorry for the short notice, I would rather pull out than send someone a bad beer.
No probs, thanks for letting me know :hat:

Latest posts