What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sierra Nevada from cml, a lovely beer second time I have brewed this the magnum and cascade are shining, I stuck it in the fridge in the all rounder to cold crash and just like left it there at 15 psi and after 5 days I have this
ACAD5F1F-8645-4EBD-9329-9397FC116A8B.jpeg

IMG_20220823_190727.jpg

In Copenhagen, from a supermarket. A Kolsch from Cologne. Very interesting (pleasant) aromas. More will follow from the Danish 'To Oi' brewery bought at the same time.
But not tonight .
NZ Sav. Blanc, Chilean Pinot noir, lady-made Rioja and an excess of gorgeous Danish tasty dinner to accompany will see to that. 🍻

I have a rough clone of this in the fermenter at the moment. Though it looks like it'll come out at 9% rather than the target 8.2.

Fully agree, a delicious beer. I'm scrambling to find a recipe for a clone of the N'Ice chuffed for winter

Last edited:
Finished the brew and brewery stuff day - this is my Tribute-lite, the one I dry hopped, it’s soft summer moreishness. I’m looking forward to trying this again with a hopstand instead next time.
View attachment 73744
One thing I’m miffed about is I broke 3 nails today with all that manual stuff. I am always so envious of those with lovely long nails - they don’t work well for clinical examination so I’ve never been able to properly but I do try a bit.
Try Triplex strengthening (i.e. with multiple thin layers) of clear nail varnish.
Short and neat and well looked after gives a better appearance than long and tatty.
Trying too hard for long nails has never looked good in my book.
All this should be taken on the understanding that I'm a 66 y/o man who is blessed with nails that seem to continue to grow long like the clappers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back