What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purity sesión ipa, really nice. Could do a sesión on this. Trastes similar to hazy jane but less hype...

Attachments

• 20220910_213337.jpg
    20220910_213337.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
My green Simcoe pale ale. Simcoe is surprisingly fruitier and less piney than what I was expecting. I know it's a parent of mosaic and I can see where the mango ripe fruitiness comes from. I also do get a unique bitterness from it too.

Very good will definitely use it more often. And also do these single hop expiriments again.

View attachment 74679
Funny, i've seen people say that they get fruitiness from Simcoe, i've always had pine and that's it. I love it but for me it's a predominantly piney hop.

Funny, i've seen people say that they get fruitiness from Simcoe, i've always had pine and that's it. I love it but for me it's a predominantly piney hop.
That is what I thought too from experience using it before. All my additions were at 15 min to whirlpool and my boil temps are only 94c so I think that must contribute to the fruitiness.

Another busy weekend - making vegetarian enchiladas which I appreciate isn’t my ‘usual’ Sunday dinner but I’m trying to cook more vegetarian food. I’m not as practised at things like this though.
A glass of the Opus DIPA which is better now for a few days warm conditioning then chilled again.
9F605F5E-717D-45DB-BE6F-9D842BB263DB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back