What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annual leave and homemade pizza = beer time.
Pale ale for me and the last bottle of pilsner v4 for swmbo

Attachments

• 20220218_174959.jpg
    20220218_174959.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi Jkay do they sell these in England, you guys over the little pond seem to enjoy them
I'm not sure if they have distribution in England. I would say though probably not as it can be hit and miss to even get then where I live. The big stores don't seem to stock them and I normally get mine in my local spar filling station. From memory they also can't sell their beers from their website due to some Irish alcohol licensing law.

Done a quick Google and they appear on the beer subscription site honest brew but that probably means you need to sign up for membership ?

I'm not sure if they have distribution in England. I would say though probably not as it can be hit and miss to even get then where I live. The big stores don't seem to stock them and I normally get mine in my local spar filling station. From memory they also can't sell their beers from their website due to some Irish alcohol licensing law.

Done a quick Google and they appear on the beer subscription site honest brew but that probably means you need to sign up for membership ?
Cheers Jkay i will check it out cheers:

What kinnegar selection can you get up there ? Just the core bottle range ? Scraggy , limeburner, rustbucket , crossroads ?
We just get scraggy, limeburner and rustbucket. I've only seen them in one shop and luckily it's very close to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back