What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewing another stout as the one in the keg is going down a treat. Using up some bramling cross and fuggles. With magnum for bittering
It’s a record for me 2 brews in a week.
How many kegs you up to now ?
I have 4 at the min. My fridge can only fit 4 but I could condition more out side in the garage

this in Aldi this morning.. dry hopped French beer..5.5%. not much info than that🤷🏽 I was curious
View attachment 62069
It's lagerish, carbonated like a lager..malty due to the Abv but fairly dry. European hop character. Not bad for £2.99 for 750ml
One of their 750mls comes in a swing top which is handy. The one called Triple, which is not actually a Trippel but it's not bad either.

I have 4 at the min. My fridge can only fit 4 but I could condition more out side in the garage
I have 3 taps and 5 kegs so I’m just going to rotate an ipa a Belgian and a stout. I can make 2 ahead and condition for a decent time as I always end up drinking them too early.
well that’s the plan at the min.

Kiwi Pils by @pilgrimhudd

IMG_20220128_184959.jpg

Lovely light golden colour, great head that remained throughout and perfect clarity. Nicely balanced malt bill and understated aroma hops as per the style. Very easy drinking and satisfying, nothing to fault apart from it being a bit too bitter for my taste but that is personal choice. Thanks for sending, cheers acheers.

View attachment 62076

Lovely light golden colour, great head that remained throughout and perfect clarity. Nicely balanced malt bill and understated aroma hops as per the style. Very easy drinking and satisfying, nothing to fault apart from it being a bit too bitter for my taste but that is personal choice. Thanks for sending, cheers acheers.

Glad you liked it, bit of a balls up with the bittering, think I may have nailed the malt bill and hop, just need less bittering!

View attachment 62076

Too bitter?
Ooh, yes please, sir! 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back