Secret Santa 2021

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa arrived with a bottle of doppelbock today. Sadly the reindeer seem to have suffered a bit of turbulence over Greenland and the bottle has had a bit of leakage. I will chill it down and hope it keeps ok till drinking date.
View attachment 59628

I'll investigate the option of a replacement or alternative bottle for you.

DSC_0002.JPG

First one arrived today. Thanks Santa. No sign of the other one yet though.

Still waiting on one bottle ,but seems some have only just posted bottles ,so will content myself with looking at all the great looking beers people have :)

Yes. The review thread opens on Christmas Eve. If you just can’t wait, take some photos and keep some notes.

I prepared properly this year, I have a new brew ready to drink, 5 or 6 bottles from swaps to sample and a case just in from Beers of Europe to stop me peeking under the tree too early.

Yes. The review thread opens on Christmas Eve. If you just can’t wait, take some photos and keep some notes.

I prepared properly this year, I have a new brew ready to drink, 5 or 6 bottles from swaps to sample and a case just in from Beers of Europe to stop me peeking under the tree too early.
Is that all, lol? 2 advent calendars, black beer of christmas box swap on FB and 6 secret santas. It is beer beer beer month. That before hitting the fizz and wine when christmas arrives. Lol.

Back