Secret Santa 2022

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, I thought others had done more previously 2 is fine.

I think some people volunteer to be on the 'reserve' list for a 3rd bottle if other bottles get lost in the post, don't turn up or are never sent etc etc.

Which reminds me, i'm happy to be on said list and can get out a 3rd bottle if needed.

Last call for entrants, tomorrow is the official closing date. However, I'm out on the lash tomorrow night so it might be Sunday before I'm in a position to send out the swaps.

Thank-you to everyone who has sent an address to me or bumped their message from last year. I've sent out a couple of requests for addresses to people that I can't find in the inbox.

I've posted the index column from the spreadsheet. Last chance to double check your name is on it.

Everyone should now have had a swap message from me. The important points are:

The last date for posting has moved up a week so beers need to be sent out sometime this week.

I made two errors in the first lot of addresses. Two of you have got a message detailing which in the first message is wrong and what it should have been. Someone was going to get 4 beers, and it wasn't me!

Enjoy the swap everyone, review thread opens Christmas Eve 🎅

Here are the post office strike dates as mentioned earlier. There will be serious delays in the post for weeks by the looks of it with all the backlog they will have to go through
  • Friday 9 December
  • Sunday 11 December
  • Wednesday 14 December
  • Thursday 15 December
  • Friday 23 December
  • Saturday 24 December

Back