Secret Santa 2022

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2 went off yesterday, mostly because otherwise it would be the end of the week when I'd be able to get to the PO.

I used a different courier previously but the price is similar and most strictly don't allow liquids.

It’s not the price it’s the reliability I was more concerned about as Royal Mail atm is atrocious. Shame about the liquids.
Royal Mail is the only reliable courier where I am (SE London), being the only one that actually passes parcels to the recipient. Others just leave parcels in the doorstep or bin, or chuck over the back gate in the rain 😡

Unfortunately Saturday is the only day I’ll manage to get to the post office so hopefully they will arrive on time

Royal Mail is the only reliable courier where I am (SE London), being the only one that actually passes parcels to the recipient. Others just leave parcels in the doorstep or bin, or chuck over the back gate in the rain 😡
5 out of my last 6 non Royal Mail parcels have been left with neighbours, mistakenly. First I know is I’m sent a nice photo of it and have to go and hunt for the doorstep in the photo!

5 out of my last 6 non Royal Mail parcels have been left with neighbours, mistakenly. First I know is I’m sent a nice photo of it and have to go and hunt for the doorstep in the photo!
Yep, I'm familiar with that sinking feeling when you get the 'delivery success' photo and think; that's not my hallway and those aren't my slippers!

Remember that despite the strikes certain parcels will still be posted, if you miss the date check royal mail site. 1st class is also an option

Received today cheers santa

Attachments

• 16704237655566175364732698691065.jpg
    16704237655566175364732698691065.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back