What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh that is interesting, I get a hint but thought it was just yeast esters and not really cardamom that I was tasting but maybe it does come through, glad you liked it anyway. 👍
I had put it down to esters as well but when I read your brew sheet it was clear it was there subtle but can taste it. A well made beer.

Lovely beer.
Love the bitterness
662EF13A-7AEC-4946-86E9-B82FB9E656C4.jpeg

Just looking at the recipe @Hazelwood Brewery, thinking of brewing this for the pressure barrel once it’s empty. Just wondering why you pitched 2 packets of liberty bell, wouldn’t 1 be enough?
Probably yes. I’ve just got into the habit recently of pitching two packs 🤷‍♂️

PS Don’t go for the Opus, go for the CAMRA bitter or my regular best bitter. 😉

Probably yes. I’ve just got into the habit recently of pitching two packs 🤷‍♂️

PS Don’t go for the Opus, go for the CAMRA bitter or my regular best bitter. 😉
Thanks! I’ll probably go with 1 and see how it goes. I’ve never brewed a bitter so should be a bit of fun. Yes it’s the CAMRA Gold medal one “full English” I’m going to try 🥇😀

Did some work in the brewery, time for a brown lager. Will definitely drop the brown malt down next time. Next to my Orval dregs that finally started going with a refeed. Only took 48 hours. They are old though, and it might be time to brew a Belgian table beer and then an actual Orval clone.

20221009_143544.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back