You're stuck in quarantine with only one group / composer.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was there, Queens of the stone age stole the show that day clapa
Great night. Queen of the stone age is another great band.
Believe it or not I was at the year nickel back played. I was down with the girlfriend/ now wife to watch stereophonics and counting crows.

Most of my gigs are very hazy. I was at Heaton park for the stone rose's reunion. Class
Best place in Ireland for a concert is slane castle. I was at some great nights . The best being oasis Kasabian and the Prodigy in the one headline. Doesn't get much better

I always wanted to see later period prodigy live. Looks a good/mental gig. I remember seeing them at Newcastle Mayfair way back, think it was just pre-fat of the land but could be wrong. Anyway, 1-2k capacity. My ears are still ringing.

+1 Bob Dylan
Close second, Stones, Cream, The Band & Zep.

For me the Beach Boys; saw them the first time in 1965 when I was 15, the second time 30 years later with my step-daughter when she was 15, and the last time about 6 years ago with my wife, never mind how old she is.

At first I would say Annihilator, but someone else also proposed Rush, and there is a lot of them that I haven't heard yet.

Latest posts

Back