What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkel next, not had one of these for a while.

53F136CA-EED3-4198-940E-E164DEA05148.jpeg

After a busy weekend moving my MIL into to her new house, supping a couple of American amber ales from last of minikeg
IMG_2022-03-27-18-12-08-350.jpg

After a very nice lamb shish kebab, enjoying @moto748 's famous Parsnip stout.
Really enjoying this - dark malt with hint of coffee, sweetness from Parsnips ( and some aroma ) and pleasantly bitter.
IMG_2022-03-27-18-39-39-859.jpg

After a busy weekend moving my MIL into to her new house, supping a couple of American amber ales from last of minikeg
View attachment 65568
After a very nice lamb shish kebab, enjoying @moto748 's famous Parsnip stout.
Really enjoying this - dark malt with hint of coffee, sweetness from Parsnips ( and some aroma ) and pleasantly bitter.
View attachment 65569

That parsnips a good'n!

These are 7.4% but my girls are all working and my wife is happily watching Bridgerton…
There’s a new series of Bridgerton out 😍! Oh I hadn’t realised - that’s my evening sorted then!

As for what might be loosely classed as beer, I’m an impatient wee beastie 😀, fast force carbonated the Gose and it is delish - sorry that’s not very humble but it is lovely. At some stage I’ll need to bottle some and send out:
A281EAD4-0D12-4B9E-9CBA-0E098B49FF3D.jpeg

There’s a new series of Bridgerton out 😍! Oh I hadn’t realised - that’s my evening sorted then!

As for what might be loosely classed as beer, I’m an impatient wee beastie 😀, fast force carbonated the Gose and it is delish - sorry that’s not very humble but it is lovely. At some stage I’ll need to bottle some and send out:
View attachment 65577
I have stated this before and I mean to offend no one but salt is for chips not beer. Salt on eggs is also ok. But not in my beer.
Also Bridgerton gives me the fear.
But to each their own I’m just a grumpy middle aged man. 😂😂

I have stated this before and I mean to offend no one but salt is for chips not beer. Salt on eggs is also ok. But not in my beer.
Also Bridgerton gives me the fear.
But to each their own I’m just a grumpy middle aged man. 😂😂
The salt is subtle, probably too subtle technically for style but that works for me. It's going to be interesting to see how this one conditions. As for Bridgerton, there's no emoji for *swoon* how we'd love to be treated like that and those costumes are just 😍 so so good.

The salt is subtle, probably too subtle technically for style but that works for me. It's going to be interesting to see how this one conditions. As for Bridgerton, there's no emoji for *swoon* how we'd love to be treated like that and those costumes are just 😍 so so good.
I always treat my wife like that and as for busoms 😳

Kids brought me a few beers for Mother’s Day and a charcuterie cheese and wine thing in a restaurant which sounds yum. Also bought me a takeaway. They do spoil me 🙈😍

Here is one of the beers which I took a fancy to. Praline is one of my favourite things. It is very nutty and nice.

B56C9279-D7D2-4E72-B70B-C325B9A5BBC5.jpeg

Last edited:
Kids brought me a few beers for Mother’s Day and a charcuterie cheese and wine thing in a restaurant which sounds yum. Also bought me a takeaway. They do spoil me🙈😍

Here is one of the beers which I took a fancy to. Praline is one of my favourite things. It is very nutty and nice.
Oh that sounds like a lovely Mothers Day - and children who really know what sort of things you like 😂.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back